Follow by Email

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Sneak Peek At My Book Cover!

    In case you didn't know, I have a Christmas novella coming out this Christmas season with Pelican Book Group. I just got a copy of the book cover. What do you think?




    I love it! No precise release date yet, but I'm sure I'll be receiving that soon.
     What does the book cover make you think the story is about? Of course, I wrote it, so I know. But for me, the expression on that girl's face really makes me wonder what is going on. Oh and the top cover quote that my editor wrote. Love it!
       Are you planning on reading a copy when it's in print?


11 comments:

  1. It looks great and YES i will be reading it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! Excited to hear what you think. :)

      Delete
  2. Very cute, Anne! I'm so happy about your book contract! ❤️ And yes, I plan to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You got a cute cover :-) I was worried for you after I saw a photo compilation online of the 'worst Christian fiction book covers' and read a comment that authors don't have much say in what their publishers put on the cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yeah, covers are all publishers, not authors. But I think they did a great job. And what's the link to that list? I'd love to see it. :)

      Delete
  4. Love the cover! Congratulations, Anne! #WhiteRose

    ReplyDelete