Follow by Email

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Resident Director At An All-Male Party Dorm, Samantha Hart Has Her Work Cut Out for Her. Enter to Win the Novel

     Remember Connie Almony's guest blogpost from about a month ago? Well now you get to enter to WIN the book she was talking about in that blogpost. Find out more about this exciting read and enter to WIN below.
           
 
One Among Men


              Samantha Hart is looking for purpose, like her missionary best friend, but is forced to take a job as the resident director of the all-male party dorm where her prodigal past haunts her. She must avert the pitfalls of a woman in her position as well as the dangerous forces that threaten her life.
            Chris Johnson has come back to school as a music major, and finds himself in a business relationship with the ruthless supplier of an on-campus drug ring. He’s intrigued by the lady RD, while learning more about his musical gift and the God who gave it to him. Can he manage his two worlds without risking Samantha’s life?

Buy Book. amazon.com/oneamongemen

Enter to win this book by commenting below. (Make sure I have your email address to get you the prize by signing up for my e-newsletter on the righthand side. I promise not to spam you!) Ends 2/25/2015 


        Connie Almony is trained as a mental health therapist and likes to mix a little fun with the serious stuff of life. She was a 2012 semi-finalist in the Genesis Contest for Women’s Fiction and was awarded an Honorable Mention in the Winter 2012 WOW Flash Fiction Contest. She is the author of One Among Men and At the Edge of a Dark Forest, a modern-day re-telling of Beauty and the Beast about a war-vet, amputee struggling with PTSD.
      You can find Connie on the web at ConnieAlmony.com, and hosting the following blogs: InfiniteCharacters.com, IndieChristianFictionSearch.Blogspot.com, and LivingtheBodyofChrist.Blogspot.com.
You can also meet her on the following social media outlets:
Twitter
Facebook
Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great book. Thank you for offering this contest! quiltcat26[at]sbcglobal[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure am enjoying reading Hearts Stolen, I know that I keep on reading, just DON'T want to stop, but I know that I have to find a stoping place, then pick up again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to win this book to give to my church library, after I read it first.
    Thanks for giving me the chance to do so.
    Janet E.
    von1janet(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a very interesting read! My husband and I were Resident Assistants in college. Great memories. <3

    ReplyDelete