Follow by Email

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Enter to Win This Contemporary Romance Set in My Favorite State

        I admit it; I'm a sucker for romance plots. And this story looks like a particularly fun one. It's even set in Alabama, one of my favorite states. My husband and I spent the first year of our married life in Alabama on a military base. After growing up in D.C., talk about culture shock. But I loved our tiny little town and the slower pace of life. Read about A Marriage of Convenience by Debra Lynn Collins below, and ENTER TO WIN.


A Marriage of Convenience
 

   She's Alabama country, He's New York City, thrown together by an inheritance they both desperately need.
       In Martin Chapman’s will, his final request is a peculiar one. Upon the day of their marriage, his caregiver Lily Meyers and his grandson Bryce Fowler will become joint beneficiaries of his entire estate, which includes the Chapman Quarter Horse Ranch. There’s only one problem, Lily and Bryce have never met. For the past three years, Lily and her five-year-old son Joey have lived on the ranch with Martin, never knowing they might inherit anything. Will Lily uproot her son from the only stable home he’s ever known, or will she marry a man she doesn’t know to secure her son’s future?
      Bryce’s decision isn’t an easy one either. Will he leave the fast pace and bright city lights of New York City to move to the sleepy little town in Trinity, Alabama, or will the cowboy life and Lily prove challenging enough to chase him back to his comfort zone?

Buy Book: Amazon.com/marriageofconvenience


Enter to WIN by commenting below. Make sure I have your email address by signing up for my newsletter on the right-hand side. (I promise not to spam you. I only send out emails if I have a book release. :) ENDS 2/22/15


Debra Lynn Collins was born and raised in Georgia, but moved to Alabama after marrying her husband, Steve in 1981. She considers herself a Georgiabamian. She adores the south, and couldn't imagine living anywhere else.
https://www.facebook.com/Debrawrites
https://www.debralynncollins.com/

11 comments:

  1. I love the plot for this! It is so nice sometimes to take a break from all the non-fiction books I read, and this sounds like a wonderful way to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love too read this book. I love romantic books
    oh.hello.hiya@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a fun story. I love marriage of convenience plots. Thanks for the chance to win. I just signed up for your newsletter.
    Brittany McEuen
    kbmceuen at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great book and I am always ready to read a sweet romance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the chance to win this fun sounding book!
    Didn't realize Alabama had ranches.....thought it was more farm (crops) and city......
    No offense intended...this comes from someone in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

    seventysevensusieq[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can a Southern Belle find true love with a Yankee? Can't wait to read the book and find out.
    Janet E.
    von1janet(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many new amazing books coming out. What could I possibly do for all the free time I have? Hmmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Everyone! I've enjoyed reading all of your comments.

    Anne, thank you for having me on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a wonderful story - thanks for the chance to win! truckredford(at)Gmail(Dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cover :)
    dkstevensneAToutlookD OT coM

    ReplyDelete