Follow by Email

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Feeling the Holiday Blues? Join This Neuropsychologist's Free Webinar on Jan 27th

          Today I'm excited to introduce you to a Neuropsychologist friend of mine, Dr. Michelle Bengtson. She is running a free webinar on Jan 27th 7:30pm Central Time (6:30 Mountain time and 8:30 Eastern time) to help people better understand the post-holiday blues. You don't have to be clinically depressed to get the blues. But a psychologist's clinical input can still help you beat them. Read what Dr. Bengtson has to say below.

       Do you look at people around you, wonder how they stay so happy, and wish you could feel that way too? Or do you feel like you've done everything you know to do and it just doesn't seem to get better? If you answered yes to either of these questions, you may be struggling with the post-holiday blues.
        As a board certified clinical neuropsychologist with over 20 years of experience in the mental health field, I see many who suffer with feeling just like this.

But there IS hope!

          I want to invite you to join me for a free, educational webinar January 27, 2015 at 7:30pm CST on "10 Tips to Beat the Post-Holiday Blues," where I'll share with you the same tips I share with my patients. Register at my website www.DrMichelleBengtson.com or click on the link: http://bit.ly/1KdgMmd


You don't have to continue to suffer alone.


Hope Prevails,
Dr. Michelle Bengtson

{Perhaps as you read this you thought, "This doesn't describe me, but it DOES describe my friend or loved one." If that's the case, I hope you'll join us anyway to learn information that may help someone you care about. Feel free to invite them to join us too and then maybe even join your loved one on the webinar to show your support.}

No comments:

Post a Comment