Follow by Email

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Enter to Win All Natural Revitalizing Shampoo

     If you know me, you'll know I'm about as helpless at salons as my three-year-old son. Maybe more so. The first time I went to my MOPs group's spa day, I was so intimidated I literally hid myself in the corner as far away from those scary feminine products as possible.
     But shampoo and conditioner is on the safe end of salon and spa treatments (painless, unlike eyebrow threading. Remind me to NEVER try that again. :) And they smell good.)


      So when I was asked to review some samples of the new shampoo and conditioner Monat, I said yes. I was impressed by it's laboratory results. Almost 50% increase in hair growth; 70% increase in hair repair. And all natural.
      This morning I tried it. Monat smells like a hair salon and left my hair feeling professionally clean and nice. As someone who usually buys the bargain brand on sale at Walmart, it was fun to use quality hair products.
         Here's me after using Monat. (Waves thanks to hair gel.)


        You can enter to win a Monat product by commenting below. Make sure I have your email address by signing up for my newsletter on the right-hand side. (I promise not to spam you. I only send out emails if I have a book release. :) ENDS 2/15/15
    Here's a little more about the company.
      MONAT is a revolutionary direct sale company that launched in October, 2014. We specialize in all natural, age preventing, professional hair care for men and women and with that are the first direct sale company to offer these patent-pending products that are proven to increase hair growth, hair strength, shine, manageability and overall repair and health, while decreasing breakage, thinning and hair loss. There is no product like this on the market and we have the opportunity to sale to customers as well as to salons or through salons. Over 35 years of leadership and scientific experience, FDA-approval as well as our 30 day money back guarantee prove that we back up our products and their superior quality. Hair products are a 40 billion dollar industry with projections to grow to 59 billion dollar within the next 3 years. 
        The products speak for themselves and the testimonies are flowing in. Not only do the products rebuild hair, but it also protects it from our environment.  

   Testimonial pictures from others.

 


 











There are 3 ways to purchase the product:

You can also become a partner with Monat and sell their products.
Looking for a new direction in 2015? Earn an additional income, prepare for retirement, looking for a job so you can work from home? Take advantage of this ground floor opportunity and accept the invitation to become one of the founders of the company, enjoying quarterly profit shares for life of a company that will be billions of dollars within a short amount of time. You will receive 30-40% commission, 15% of VIP sales, growth income, builder bonus, sponsor bonus… You will be able to build your own company for just $99 and take to the heights you would like. 

Or you can join their VIP Customer Program to save money on products.
 
After a $19.99 registration fee, VIP customers are able to enjoy a 15% discount of all products, free shipping, flash and private sales, flexible autoship … You also have the opportunity to refer three new VIP’s and earn free products yourself. 

Or you can just buy Monat products straight from the website:
simone.mymonat.com .

Find out more about Monat at Simone Proctor's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/youniquebysimoneproctor
Or visit online:

5 comments:

  1. Those before and after pictures are incredible! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't the results amazing? There is no product like it on the market and best of all they are all naturally based:)

      Delete
  2. It looks and sounds good, depending on the ingredients. I will go check that out at their website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked and found Ingredients Does not contain

    Phthalates, PEG, DEA/MEA, Sulfates, Parabens
    Harsh salt systems, Harmful colors, Harmful fragrances

    Now I am extremely impressed. Hope I can win a sample.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a short pixie cut but my daughter has very long unruly hair. I would love to see how these products help her. I'm impressed with the ingredient list as well.

    ReplyDelete