Follow by Email

Friday, November 21, 2014

My Handsome Suit: A Joe-Joe Post


 


        Mama made me wear this. She said I looked SO cute. And then she giggled creepily.
        I want to go play trains, but Mama said, "No, no, no. You have to get picture."
         I did not like this so I cried.
         Then Mama said, "If you take smiley picture, then you can watch Curious George movie."
         Curious George is my favorite movie in the whole wide world! He plays with amimals and eats SO many donuts and opens things he's not supposed to. Curious George is just like me. I can even make Curious George noises.
          This is my face after Mama says I can watch Curious George.




        I will write again later. Right now I get to watch my monkey!!!!

Enjoyed this post? Like my Facebook author page and follow my journey to publication. www.facebook.com/annegarboczievans

No comments:

Post a Comment