Follow by Email

Friday, December 6, 2013

The Book Bloggy Hop

Book Blogger Hop


I am doing a blog hop. It is called the book blogger hop. It is my firstest one. (Mama did the other one.) I worked and worked on jumping so I could do the best hop ever. But then Mama said I didn’t need to jump at all, it was just about clicking buttons. I’m very good at clicking buttons.

Once I clicked so many buttons I killed-ed Baba’s (Grandpa) computer.

The bloggy hop question is: “What book would you recommend for a Christmas present?”

I would pick a choo-choo book, maybe Thomas & The Naughty Diesel. But I like Mother Goose very much too. I asked Mama what book she would like as a present and she said she wants “Match Made in Texas” by Mary Connealy, Karen Witemeyer, and Carol Cox. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0764211765?ie=UTF8&tag=karenwitemeye-20&link_code=as3&camp=211189&creative=373489&creativeASIN=0764211765


But I do not think I would love that book because there are no choo-choos in it. This is me with my panda bear.



I can say “panda bar” and “polar bear” and “my bear, my bear, need bear.” I can also rawr like a bear, but I already told you that.

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! Congratulations on your first book blogger hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute...thanks for sharing.

    Happy Hopping!!
    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutie pie that was an excellent hop! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete