Follow by Email

Thursday, November 28, 2013

My Turkey

Happy Thanksgiving! I learned how to say that today. It is a big word. I like big words. Dada taught me how to say gregarious once.

This morning, I helped Mama cook the nummy turkey. This is me with nummy turkey. 


Then I made hand-turkey and colored it so boo-tiful.

Well that's about all for today. Dada won't let me eat his nummy pie until dinner. I guess I'll go play with my choo-choo's. They run up and down the window sill very well.

Yesterday, I climbed up on the window sill with them, but that did not make Mama happy.


2 comments:

  1. Great post! I'm adding the blog hop posts to my board on pinterest!
    http://www.pinterest.com/pamelasthibodea/2013-holly-jolly-christmas-blog-hop/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I checked out your pinterest board (and followed you.) What a great idea to build on a blog hop.

    ReplyDelete