Follow by Email

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My Discovery

                Temperance leagues are for ladies! And they don’t have them anymore. And they were only so you don’t drink alcohol and I don't drink al-co-hol so it’s not like joining one would save me any trouble at all. I feel cheated! *Wail*

                Mama said that temperance leagues helped create women’s suffrage. She smiled big when she said it. I don’t know why suffering is a good thing, but Mama seemed happy about it. I suffered today. It did not make me happy. I got my fifteen “choo-choo” books and piled them all together in the family room and said “read book,” “read book, Mama.” And she didn’t “read book!” She put me down in my crib for a nap.             
                I need Nana to visit because she “read book” as much as I want.


No comments:

Post a Comment