Follow by Email

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Mama's new book: Scorched Earth

My Mama is a writer. She writes so many stories and they are very good. But not many people know about them, (she doesn’t have a blog like me), so that is why I’m writing about her. She says she wants a publisher to give her a book contract. I’m not sure exactly what that is, but I think they are good to eat. 

Her book is set in the Colorado mountains in the 1890s. I think my Baba (Grandpa) was alive back then, but I’m not sure. The book’s heroine, Jenny, is very pretty, just like my Mama. But I do not think Jenny is as smart as Mama, because she has conundrums in the story. Mama never has conundrums because she can fix anything. Like when my helicopter wasn’t making noises, she fed it batteries and then it made so many noises.

This is me helping Mama write. 



Next time I will tell you about how I give Mama inspiration.

Today's highlight: I chained my bunny to my choo-choo.

No comments:

Post a Comment